View Single Post
      11-08-2020, 07:03 AM   #53
cb804
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340 xDrive, M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by f80_MG View Post
///AVM That's great to hear that there's room for movement in the brackets, hopefully fabricating custom ones shouldn't be that difficult.

So the bluetooth functionality is just an additional remote that is supposed to come with the M2 MPE to control the exhaust valves. I know first hand the OG M2 MPE comes with this remote. The EU version of the OG M2 MPE also came with an additional button in the boot to control the valves and consequentially the sound.

But I have yet to find first hand confirmation of this fact in the US model M2C MPE (partly my confusion is because of conflicting reports online and the fact that the S55 in the M3 did not come with any such remote).

I've attached a link for images of the bluetooth remote/exhaust - would love to know if any such thing came with your exhaust. Also, sounds like yours was installed post purchase (not a port install before the car was delivered right?). Fairly certain this was only on the N55 engines but do not know for sure.
The bluetooth remote mentioned above was for the Mperfornace exhaust for the N55 M2. The M2C uses a completely different exhaust due to the new S55 engine.
Appreciate 2
///AVM2529.50
cncmastr1590.00