11-07-2020, 09:02 PM   #50
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by f80_MG View Post
///AVM Thank you for providing the images; and in different lighting conditions. Definitely love that look more than the stock. There was no option for adjusting height when installing that right?

Also, with the MPE on the comp, you still have different sound in the 3 drive modes (Efficient - Sport - Sport+) as well as another 3 sound palettes if you will with the bluetooth button? (So 3 different modes with valves closed and 3 with valves open) or does the exhaust sound the same between Efficient - Sport - Sport+ if the valves are closed?
Thank you f80_MG

The bracket that came with the MPE was used in my installation. The bracket is not 'adjustable.' That being said, if one would like to pull the exhaust tips up tighter to the rear diffuser, I am confident there are aftermarket brackets that could accomplish the task. I just have not explored such options.

The exhaust 'intensity' does progress as you move through the drive modes. I have heard more than once on this forum reference to the bluetooth MPE control. Quite honestly, I have no idea to what anyone is referring??? I have no insight into the bluetooth functionality, nor did the BMW mechanic who installed the exhaust.

If anyone feels there is bluetooth functionality, please let me know. I am happy to 'tinker' . . .

///AVM
Appreciate 0