View Single Post
      12-02-2019, 07:10 AM   #1560
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Well it took about 3 weeks of telling myself that I was going to start my cut until it actually happened which was yesterday. Going to bring the calories down quite a bit the next few weeks, even to the point where I might loose a little muscle. I'll still be grinding it out in the gym, so hopefully not much of a loss. I'm getting to the point where my shoulders/chest/back are getting a little more wide then I would like. Hopefully this cut will tighten everything up.

I lift in a bodybuilder manor, but I don't think I ever want to look like a crazy wide body. My goal is more along the lines of lean compact muscle bodies while maintaining a respectable size. Not to bring up zodiac signs, but I'm a libra and from straight up symbolism I feel like it is a perfect representation of my fitness in a whole. As I lift more and eat more the scale tips to right and I end up larger then I want. If I push my cardio and reduce calories the scale tips to the left and I end up smaller then I'd like. Finding the perfect balance of cardio/lifting/calories would be dead center. Although I feel I've been at the dead center of the scale before, but I'm never satisfied. So it always leads to tipping that scale to the right to gain size then leaning back out. A never ending viscous cycle. I've made great progress over the last two years, but I'd say I have at least a few more years until I'm completely satisfied although the pessimist in me knows that I'll never be satisfied.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00