Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc89 View Post
If having softer leather, heat and a round shape are more important to you than looks then I wouldn't reccomend getting this wheel. Ergonomically I prefer the stock wheel 10 fold. I just think this one's a million times better looking and that's more important to me on this build.

Also, if you like drifting on the track or doing donuts in parking lots I wouldn't get a wheel like this that isn't perfectly round or smooth. It's very awkward to handle in the sense that it won't easily or comfortably spin through your fingers/hands.

I personally have no regrets but then again the M2 isn't my daily driver. Perhaps if it was I would miss the wheel heating and soft leather and would be more concerned with the wear on the Alcantara, but as it stands now this is just a fun weekend car that doesn't get much use. Therefore the Performance wheel (to me) isn't about practicality or comfort, It's just there to look good
Mine is a daily driver. That is why I just added the M Performance carbon wheel trim to the stock wheel. It improves the look without effecting the functionality.
Appreciate 0