View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #19
chmura
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezil View Post
Put a flashlight under the reservoir so that you can see the level of the clutch section.

Fill up to the very top, making sure that the clutch part does really fill.

Open the bleed nipple on the slave cylinder and leave it open, but with a tube and bottle connected so that you can see that something is flowing out.

Keeping an eye on the level in the clutch section by looking through the windshield as you pump.

Pump the clutch once, check the level in the clutch side, see if you need to top up and do so if necessary.

Pump the clutch again, continuing to check the level.

Once you’ve pumped about 3oz through and out of the slave, and provided the level didn’t drop too much, you’ll be done. Tighten the bleed screw and test.

I believe there are one way valves in the system so you don’t need to tighten the bleed screw between pumps. Just leave it open until you’re done.
Do you have a link to the pressure adapter you used for the slave cylinder bleeding.

Does anyone make small extension reservoir that screws onto of the vehicles reservoir so that you are above the fill line so the tiny slave cylinder reservoir does not go empty?

Also would be a good idea to try to pressure bleed the clutch when the pedal is down. Not pumping.

Also you have the link/post of how you removed the CDV? I think you removed it rather than drilling through it if I remember correctly.

Last edited by chmura; 10-24-2019 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 0