View Single Post
      07-13-2017, 09:55 AM   #36
twin fed
Doc Brown
Rep
Drives: 2016 MG MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanF30 View Post
The engineer has been working on it in his spare time I believe, but will not finish or release the files/images to me until I pay him. I just do not want to pay if there is not a likely chance that this will be able to happen. Even with 30 people, it is going to be a stretch to get the cost below $250/unit, and all that would be doing is covering my costs. So at the minimum it will take 30 people who are legitimately interested for me to get the design files. I will tell you, it is going to look exactly like the stock part. Wider opening near the turbo, and no accordion. The shape will be identical and the hose will have a smoother transition of size from the intake side to the turbo side. There will be an aluminum fitting molded into the silicone for both the turbo fitting and the crank case vent fitting.
Got it. I totally understand. Thanks for letting us know. I was just curious. I hope that you get the quota that you are looking for. You are doing all the work and should do more than break even. I hope this works out.

Appreciate 0