Drives: G80 M3, X4M, G07 X7m50

Garage List
2023 BMW G80 M3  [0.00]
2020 BMW X4MC  [0.00]
16' BMW X4 M40i  [10.00]
06 Cadillac STS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin fed View Post
Are there any performance gains to be expected?
+ Tune + Yes shown to be better due to our restrictive Inlet its the same size as the PWG turbos (early year N55 model cars).
This is a must upgrade for those upgrading Turbo since it will restrict a lot power, so in stock EWG turbo (like us) it will flow better and there should be either better powerband or/and gains together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanF30 View Post
Without having any data from m own product, using the pure inlet, on a tuned vehicle tuners have extracted up to 40 extra hp. In addition you can expect quicker spool and reduced PWM/duty cycle. This hose would also remove all obstructions such as the acordian piece at the top of the pipe and the dimples in the pipe which would increase air flow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McPurrs View Post
If it is flow tested and compared to a flow test on the stock one, and it outperforms then I am in.
Same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McPurrs View Post
I'm going to reply to the PM here after some thought, not to doubt this product but to generate discussion on it.

Yes, more air can fill a larger space. That does not mean it will flow better. Turbulence is a major factor. If the turbo reacts negatively to a change in turbulence than you won't make anything. Flow testing should be done to determine this. Those accordions are not just to make it flexible. They also increase volume and help reduce collapsing.
I'll be down to partake on flow testing if needed for this project.

PWG cars might not show the same gain as EWG cars

IG: @bmwF9XG80

Appreciate 0