01-14-2018, 02:55 AM   #72
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
That's only a problem if you care about watches as a status symbol.
A watch is only one ( of billion other ways ) to represent your status. Thats the way it is.
A Rolex is a Rolex and will always be.
As an true watch enthusiast, I also love the mentioned Invicta or Steinhardt but these watches never ever can‘t reflect what a Rolex is or carries in its heritage.
I assume the Invicta comment came out of pure, in its roots rotten jealousy.
If so -> Good job, keep them bitchEz crying and them grinding people motivating

I remember the day I bought my M4.
Totally fascinated and in love I drove to an nearby river, to make pictures and a walkaround vid.

So I started filming and all of a sudden, someone ( dudes voice ) clearing his voice for attention, followed by this here:
„What is this for a ugly looking cheap car?“
I ignored it...
Then the person tried it again
„What is this for an ugly looking piece of shit car?“
I ignored the second attempt and kept on filming...
Then all of a sudden a females voice got into the yelling and went like:
„What an old and outdated UUUGLY looking pile of shit you are filming and oh by the way we will call now the police because it is prohibited to drive your car up to this point.“
So enough was enough I turned around to give them haters fire.
At the minute I turned around I spotted an 75-80 year old couple, their eyes where burning from jealousy seeing a younger dude trying to relax and film in all quietness his new purchased car.

What do I want to say with that: Jealousy is a bitCh but when you instead of hating, stay hungry and see everything as „for you“ instead of „against you“ your life will be much more on the positive side. A Rolex, a BMW M3 E92, a Lambo, a Bugatti, a Mercedes are status symbos but at the same time one of the earths greatest motivators! For te owners themselfes as well as for the people „only „ just looking at it.
Keeps the owner working hard to stay on that status level and at the same time keeps the masses entertained and motivated.

The 75-80 couple didn‘t got it even in their final days and that certain hater dude, knew 100% a Rolex watch was worn that particular, mentioned day and not an Invicta.
Appreciate 0