Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
I have a 2011 M3 that's code s902. Car fax says registered Woodcliff NJ, titled or registered as corporate fleet vehicle. Yours says tilted or registered as personal lease vehicle.

The story I got from previous owner to me said the previous owner to him said it was an "executive demo" car. BMW had it for 7k miles and then sold to a forum member in California, then later to another forum member in Florida, then at 75k miles to me.

I've never been sure if mine was a press vehicle or what, but I did find a picture of a car on the track that had the same rare combination of exterior/interior in a Motortrend article, but BMW may have made several to show off or maybe executive demo cars are ordered by the dealer/BMW NA offices. I wish I could find out. Could maybe have even been a performance center car for all I know. Maybe someday someone at BMW can tell me.
I've also heard that the option code has been used to expedite a build as well 🤷🏾*♂️
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 0