View Single Post
      11-23-2019, 07:20 AM   #69
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

I wouldn't necessarily call it a bargain, but I do find it difficult to find something else that will likely be as satisfying. I'm also in the C8 cross shop camp. Those that actually have a high hp modern sports car also know how hard they have to be pushed to get to the fun threshold. I want a car that starts to " feel alive" at a lower threshold. Yes, there are some weak points to the CS, yes, some of the carbon bits unnecessarily jack up the price. Yes, I think your paying about $6k for the right to say you own a CS. But it was also able to perform astoundingly well against purposely built two seat sports cars. If folks are cross shopping 2 seaters with 4 seaters, then your priorities aren't yet sorted. As some have suggested that they have a M2 for DD and GT4 for fun. Those that want to mod an M2C to outperform the CS. Well, you still just have a modded m2C at the end of the day that will also take a hit on resale. Either way you have to pay to play. I'm still in, but its not a sweet deal. Anyone that can talk a dealership onto euro delivery with euro pricing would be doing well.
Appreciate 4