OG///M
Always +10MPH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy47 View Post
Hello everyone!

Long time lurker and really, this is my first post! So I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a M2C. I have two contracts in front of me. One for LBB and the other for SO. I know this is been beaten like a dead horse, and I've read all the other threads, but I'm signing one of these contracts tonight and just wanted to hear your opinions. My gut says SO as I've owned two other blue cars previously, but I'm honestly worried about how it looks out of the sunlight. On photos it looks bronze instead of orange, which is off-putting to me. But in the sunlight, it looks great. I know LBB looks turquoise in the sunlight, but I don't mind that. I just need some color in my life, especially in the winter months! What also makes it difficult is that I can't seem to find any to look at in person... So what do you think? Does SO really look bronze out of the sunlight and turns into a dull color? Or should I just got with LBB?

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Just need some advice so I can just sign one of these damn contracts! Lol

Completely understand your hesitation, went through the same thing.

One thing to know, both these colors are mixed with metallic flakes, which means every single picture you see posted with all these different hues are all real.
Granted some might be because of how certain cameras interact with reflection and ambient lighting.

The truth is, both these colors will change based on environmental lighting.
So my suggestion is take a look at all these different hued photos, combine them in your mind knowing at one point in your ownership you will see that specific hue. Then pick the one you like better.

Can't go wrong with either one though! Both are eye grabbing colors.
Appreciate 1
///AVM2529.50