View Single Post
      06-19-2020, 11:42 PM   #14
Dooba97
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: '21 SO M2C 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjk View Post
Wondering if anyone has received their M2CS yet?

Plus there has been a total lack of "real" reviews I'm wondering where things are at in terms of production.
Yeah, ordered beginning of 03/20 when someone else backed out of the allocation. It was still early on so I was able to get the exact specs I wanted.

Build stamp on the door jamb says 03/20 and I received it on the 4th of June, so it was probably shipped around April. YMMV though since you’re waiting for a US spec car and mine’s presumably EU.

According to my SA, plant was closed around mid-March and production was restarted on the 3rd week of May at the Leipzig plant. He said I lucked out because my car was one of the last cars built before the plant closed during the initial coronavirus fiasco.

Regarding “real” reviews, what would be different from a car review on a MY19/20 M2C compared to this one? They haven’t revised anything other than standardizing more equipment in specific markets. I’m happy to answer any Qs you might have about MY21 M2Cs; though I feel its no different than the MY19 DCT M2C I test drove before putting down a deposit.
Appreciate 0