///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by kart driver View Post
Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Are the above figures for 718 GTS with sports PASM or with normal PASM?

$200 or even more for the lip is nothing as per my understanding.
But it is just a matter of comfort while using a car being either relaxed or being under constant concentration when driving over uneven road pavement.

But to be honest the gt4 being 3.1 in against M2C 4.6 in is a huge difference.
Kart

I am not certain if the above 718 GTS numbers are for PASM or PASM Sport? Nonetheless, PASM Sport (1) lowers another 0.4 in over PASM, (2) is only a $300 upgrade, and (3) I honestly have not seen any GTS without it . . . although I am certain a 718 without PASM Sports exists somewhere. Of course, the GT4 inherited the GT3 front suspension, which is different animal.

Regarding comfort, the suspension is both adaptive and driver adjustable. 'Comfort' is very subjective, and there is a spectrum of opinions regarding differences between the GT4 and GTS in terms of daily driving. In my own experience, the GTS is the perfect daily drive sport car.

The GT4 is a step-up in handling – which is hard to believe given the GTS handling – but I personally do not find the GT4 significantly more 'uncomfortable' than the GTS. What makes the GT4 more of a track-focused sport car is why some prefer the GTS, while others have converse needs and interests.

I find the GTS and GT4 both greatly daily drives, but this is a hugely driver-dependent opinion. They are very similar, yet very different.

///AVM
Appreciate 0