05-27-2018, 09:01 AM   #101
BishUK
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M2 DCT LBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
Thank for sharing this. I'm torn between, BBS RID, HRE R101LW/P40SC and 763M. 763M is the cheapest option and if I ever do that, would do a 19-20 setup and trade 265 front for 245. Cup2 on 265 35 19 is easy to sell.

I like HRE P40SC the best aethetically. But the price it asks for the performance(weight saving) is very hard to swallow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishUK View Post
Rear will be fine, although you may not want to risk anything more than a 7.5mm spacer for risk of tyre/arch contact under compression.
Front should be fine too, 265s may "kiss" the arch liner slightly when on full lock and you may not get away with a spacer in front (unless you are running camber plates or adjust camber outside oem recommended spec range.
My 763s arrived today but I decided to go for the M2 set up of 19" all round as per the M divisions boss mans recommendation.
After much deliberation I went for 763 M2 set up all round with OEM tyre sizes. I switched out the Cup 2s for Pilot Sport 4s though as my car is a daily and Cup2s are way too sketchy for U.K. roads/damp/wet conditions.
I'm trying to keep my car as faithfully OEM as possible so 763s were a must have for me. When/if I get bored of them being matt black I might get them diamond cut and finished in smoke/gloss black, similar to the OEM finish, I think that'll look perfect!
Can't really go wrong with any of the wheels you're considering Sean, all have their pro's & con's but for the price, the OEM 763s were an easy sell for me.
Appreciate 0