View Single Post
      02-20-2024, 04:26 AM   #1
iCARMIX
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: BMW

Genuine 763M forged wheel set. It's new, it's bright, it's golden!

Well guess what? We recently got our hands on another set of BMW's genuine 763M forged wheels. So, today, I want to share with you all about this wheel set specifically designed for the M Series (F87 M2 / F80 M3 / F82 M4).

The 763M wheels feature a sleek Y-Spoke design. But here's the kicker – these bad boys are coated with a unique and eye-catching Frozen Gold matte finish. Talk about turning heads! Not only do they look super cool, but these lightweight forged wheels also play a crucial role in shedding some pounds off your high-performance ride. As we well know, weight reduction is key when it comes to a high-performance sports car. It improves everything from acceleration and braking to cornering and overall performance.

The set comes in a staggered configuration with 19 inches up front and 20 inches at the rear. Pair them up with Michelin's high-performance Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, and you've got yourself a recipe for enhanced stability during spirited driving and tight cornering. It's all about unleashing the true M Power!

So, if you're rocking an M Series BMW and want to take your ride to the next level, give these wheels are a go. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the performance and style they bring to the table.

Here's he product looking nice and neat in my shop:
https://icarmix.com/product/genuine-...-f83-m4forged/

And here's a few snaps with the display in my shop:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0