Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: LBB 6MT M2 # 660/713

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrematureApex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adem1534 View Post
I've had a great time on these forums and I've never once was an outright asshole to anyone.
Never implied otherwise. I said, love the enthusiasm, and you seem like a genuinely good guy. Certainly a much nicer guy that I.

You asked for opinions...that doesn't just mean people telling you what you want to hear.

I think (as do many people on the internet...you're becoming famous) that you need to take a breath. Not every thought/minor problem requires a new thread.

It's just a scratch. The first of many. Sand it down and use some touch-up if you want. Probably best at this point to attempt to put it out of your mind, as you'll surely acquire other damage.
You do realize not everybody needs to think like you do right?

To him, much like it would be to me, a scratch like that is a big deal. The wait has been long, the car is hard to get and any damage just plain sucks.

There's no need for you to go bashing a fellow forum member over his worries or his posts/threads. Also, given you both have about the same number of posts and he has 3x the rep, I would be careful to say his contributions are useless and superfluous.

At the end of the day, you can always choose not click or comment on his threads if it bothers you so much.
Appreciate 0