04-23-2024, 10:27 PM   #6637
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrinchboy View Post
Once in a lifetime trip to visit the kingdom of penguins wins hands down. Enjoy your trip!

Also pics or it didn’t happen ��
Yup-- 100% agree. I just got myself an early birthday present and picked up a pristine open-box Sony 70-350 APS-C lens (105-525 full-frame equivalent) Reaching out to touch the lions, tigers, bears, whales, penguins and polar bears shouldn't be much of a problem.

I got a new Sony a6700 APS-C camera w/ 18-135mm lens (27-202 full-frame equivalent) last month to use with a new underwater photo rig, so the camera should work just fine for Penguin-Palooza.

Heading to London & Paris in early May to give the new setup a test run-- the only bummer is that I can't bring it in to the concert. My stepsister is one of Tay-Tay's principal dancers (which is how we scored rockin' seats) and I was hoping to get some good shots of the two of them together. At least I was smart enough to check before trying to take the camera to the stadium.

R.