View Single Post
      03-28-2020, 09:23 AM   #132
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Great to hear from you and that all is fine in southern UK; great to have your son helping service the CLK and the hot tub to soak away the day's worries!; wowie - no meat at Costco! We were at our Costco two days ago and they had meat - this may change as well; before we moved about a yr ago to Gig Harbor, we lived about 5 miles from Costco's world headquarters - we loved going to the Costco that was adjacent to the main offices - they always had the best wine selection of any Costco we've ever seen; i just finished repainting the laundry rm ceiling, wall repair and wall repaint - keeping busy; I have found a way to briskly walk nearly 1.75 miles in 30 minutes....inside our home! This includes taking stairs which adds to the cardio; drop a note when you can.
The world hq of Costco woooow not far from you and that adjacent store 5 mi away must be BIG.
Well done for walking around your property keeping fit we have a treadmill and I use that sometimes combined with about 80-100 press ups a day,but not all at once!
Luckily we are stocked up with meat ordered and already delivered from our Costco recently together with the excellent Apothic California red that we are in love with.
Appreciate 1