View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 06:04 PM   #53
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3t3p View Post
I'm not doing wmi seems mad to me the whole extra tank complication and stuff. I love my car sure and modding it but it's my daily!

NVM in the UK have a stage three M2 N55 at 600+bhp. In one of their videos they installed a forge charge pipe, I asked why and they said they only use products they trust.

I've used a forge intake before and it was well made tbf

So between them and do88 now!
Fair enough, I didn't intend to go off topic, but btw... I use WMI with the washer fluid reservoir (no extra tank), and it's my daily. You have UK fuel though so you probably don't need to worry about WMI. The fuel in the US is woeful and I need it to get peak performance even out of the stock M2 map.

I've seen the NVM post and I'm thinking of getting in touch with them. I'm not expecting to get anywhere near the 600 bhp that they get, but the big turbo kit looks really interesting.

My biggest concern right now is the lag between shifts with 6MT... that will likely have a bigger impact that the extra power anyway!

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 0