View Single Post
      02-06-2017, 12:18 PM   #88
Norcalmav23
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
Hi, has your tune been smoothed out? I am considering grabbing the pure stage 2 but would run it on 93 octane for the road course. Would love to make 440whp on 93 octane dead nuts reliable for the track, with a smooth progressive throttle pedal.
Version 6 of the map that I'm running is almost perfect. I can't consistently trigger the hpfp issue on it. When it does happen it's at 6.5k+. When I'm driving fast I shift by 5.5k... really no need to go to redline.

As for reliability, I did my first real drive yesterday morning... I wanted to push it hard for 40+ mins and make sure no issues came up before heading to the track in the coming months. Suspension, brakes, tires, performance... car is completely done so it was time. ZERO issues, was probably above 3k 90% of the time... car handled the thrashing like a champ and is definitely ready for the track
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbavar2 View Post
Do you have the stock exhaust on? If so, do you plan on getting an aftermarket exhaust? Thanks!
Catless DP, stock exhaust. I originally planned to get the Remus exhaust because it isn't crazy expensive, and truly bolts on... no cutting. After getting the catless DP and BM3 tune the car sounds perfect to me. With very little performance to be gained with any exhaust on the M2, I think I'm actually going to keep the exhaust stock... flaps open 100% of the time though
97 Integra GSR - crashed it
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50