05-26-2020, 01:04 PM   #27
yielo
228i, m235i, n54 335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i MT MHD Stage 2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
CSF Cooling : This is a really impressive accomplishment. Equally impressive is how collected and planted the car looks throughout the lap. The combo of driver and car almost make it look easy. Comfort is not a priority when building a dedicated track car. They clearly know how to dial in a suspension. I'm hoping you can reach out to them for an answer to the following:

Where do you believe you could place a car, within the above lap times, that is also comfortable to DD and take long trips? I know this a subjective question. I think the answer could be extremely useful when setting expectations and coming from a group this knowledgeable adds weight to the response. Thanks
NURBURGRING is made for daily cars bc of the variety of straights and corners. It's better to compare/configure a trans powerband than a motors power band. All are unique to each other hence indy, endurance races popularity. More delivery than power level.

Same motor but single or twin turbo or the size but reduced in power. But avg 400-550 is a daily hp than could do a decent time on the Nurburgring (bc of variety of straights and corners)