05-23-2019, 10:05 AM   #214
Throttleblip
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 ZCP 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
So basically there are no parts that can't be easily retrofitted afterwards piece meal if you wanted? If it's anywhere near 80k you'd have to be a sucker to buy it when a M2C can be had in the high 50's, low 60's.
If you you have ever driven a both an M4CS and a Comp pack (I currently own a CS and had a comp pack) I can tell you that, on paper, the difference is not worth the money, unless you get a good deal which many of us have. But once you drive them you quickly realize that the CS feels almost like a different car in that it feels expertly tuned to provide confidence and feedback when driving, everything finally works in harmony and the sound IMO is perfect. And to me, there is nothing more important than a car that provides confidence.

In the case of the M2CS on paper (according to the OP bulletin) it seems like a better deal because it has 85Hp more then the original M2 and 40hp more than the Comp (the M4CS only had a 10hp increase over the comp). It will also have some parts that cannot be added after market, but above all, it will be meticulously tuned for the best possible performance to an already outstanding car. IMO that tuning is difficult to quantify but extremely valuable.

If the M2CS comes a tad below in pricing than an equivalently equipped NON-Comp M4, I will be adding it to my garage... and never look back.
Appreciate 7
CanAutM321116.50
GimmeanM1448.50
dmboone254972.00
Tornado1M1211.00
qnet681.50
Supadice1027.50