View Single Post
      07-12-2021, 08:16 PM   #15
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearwater4me View Post
Kudos for enjoying the car & the scenery.
I love road trips, just didn't have much time recently to go on a long one.
Thanks for sharing the pics!
Thx!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (K) View Post
Amazing trip, looks like you and the M2 had a blast!

A few years ago I did a trip from Kalispell, MT up to Calgary, Canada in a rented Altima. Beautiful scenery and weather but I would have killed for some of the passing power and handling of the M2 on some of those roads.
Thx! Definitely worth road tripping a good car! A neighbor said you took teh BMW and I was like yea, what's the point if you don't use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegersson View Post
Great pics and thanks for the write-up. I've got a few names to add to the list for my road trip next summer. You mentioned "Comfortable enough for a road trip but not enough to get used to it" --- would you do a multi-week roadtrip (fewer miles per day, perhaps)?
Thx! That was just me trying to come up with a stupid expression. It's no 5 or 7 on the open road, however. I'd have no problem driving it for 2-3 weeks in one go, especially at shorter distances. Remember though, this was just me...not a family or an elderly couple. I think it truly depends on the individual. I did try to get a buddy to tag along with his M4...but he couldn't (and likely wouldn't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggins View Post
Wow, epic post and road trip. Thanks for sharing!
Thx!
Appreciate 0