Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C SO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWC-F87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabb View Post
Similar body frame 6'4 and 200 lbs. how do you like the seat? Been debating between this and QRT R.
Good build btw. Love the brake cooling system
If you're shaped like a stick you'll maybe fit. I have wide shoulders and the QRTR wanted to push my shoulders forward and like out of the seat. I have a 34 waist and my ass fits nicely into the seat lol. I think up to a 36 would be fine but no way anyone much bigger will fit.

Honestly I'd recommend trying to get to a race shop that stocks seats for display and just sit in them till you like the fit. It's all personal preference really.

My Evo L seats fit me perfectly after sitting in about 15 different seats.

I will say.....the quality of the foam, fabric, and stitching on the sparcos is horrible. Mind you I'm very OCD about quality. Hence why I'm having my very ocd friend reupholster the seats. I'll post here when there done.

I have a track day 12/18/20 so I'll have updated professional pics around them of the setup to date.

My front brake cooling isn't that "pretty" but it honestly seems to work well. I didn't have much of a baseline cause I did brake cooling before the first ever track day. But coming off of big willow and streets of willow I can touch the caliper for a few seconds without frying my finger tips. So I think it's working lol 😝 we'll see as time goes on and I log more events this winter.
Have you tried the recaro SPG XL? I've heard it's also gearing towards bigger person and also being recaro, the overall quality would be better.

I did tried both QRT R and EVO L. You are absolutely right about the shoulder bolstering. Also leaning towards the EVO but feel like being on track, tighter bolstering will be somehow advantageous.. it's a trade off for comfort with performance indeed