View Single Post
      10-18-2020, 09:07 AM   #12
Bewstd
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2, RAM 2500

Forums have died slowly since social media but I think some have definitely stayed relevant but not to what they once were. FB groups and Instagram stuff lets people see cars they want to without loggin into the computer. Luckily the mobile IOS app for this forum is great

I was actually going to make a post about something i've noticed in multiple automotive disciplines across the board. It's very interesting but "thread engagement" now or what gains interest isn't what it use to be. And this would 100% cause a debate. We are a society of instant gratification and it's moving into car culture

We are now in a age of social media and I've noticed "instagram hot boi" (aka tons of rolling shots, never really using the M2 for good roads/track) tons of "hard parking". They generate a bunch of traffic for just swapping exhaust tips but if you post your M2 barreling into a corner on the track maybe 1/3 of the love if that. People would much rather see a photo shoot for a new carbon fiber badge than someone testing suspension set ups or doing actual modifications. I actually tested this on a FB group other day with a very smartass post

LONG LIVE FORUMS..... how I done learnt stuff

some two wheeled fun and a tow rig

Last edited by Bewstd; 10-18-2020 at 09:19 AM..
Appreciate 2
Fabb228.50