View Single Post
      08-23-2018, 04:07 PM   #114
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Gonna piggyback on this thread since I didn't want to start a new one.

Day 3 with the M2C going from Germany to Switzerland and now France. 600 kms on the odo.

Impressions so far? 7/10 on my stupid scale.
While I'm still breaking in the car, I've had the chance to drive it regularly on many different conditions over the 3 days. Autobahn at 160km/h, city driving, traffic in Zurich, parking in France etc.

The next part will be my brain fart so please bare with me as I'm typing this on my phone after driving 3 countries in a day.

DCT is great but not pdk great. Active sound didn't bother me at all and my wife and 4yr old seems to love it. Suspension is composed and comfortable-no complaints at all. Brakes are adequate but not something I'd brag about. Seats are surprisingly comfortable but wish the side squeezer had a bit more hug like the 1M and sat lower. Trunk was barely wide enough for 2 standard size luggage. Power is very linear and definitely quick-I wouldn't be surprised if it was closer to 400whp on a dyno. M1 and M2 button comes in handy. iDrive isn't that great-much prefer the system in my Jeep srt. Body roll is minimal and I haven't had much chance to feel the weight. Fuel consumption is awesome compared to what I've been accustomed to (8L/100kms). Overall a very well built DD.

The best thing about it so far has to be the hockenheim silver. Everytime I get out of the car, it's a fucking different color. Nothing quite like it.

Couple more stops later will the be v-max and the ring. I'll keep you guys posted.
cptobvious2531.50
ChrisK4449.00
akkando5864.50
Junni88.00
Davil6524.50
AlpsRider2865.00
seis-speed2430.50
Apone15.00