View Single Post
      09-23-2019, 01:57 PM   #247
dgm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E36/E46 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supadice View Post
I don't know what planet people are on that they think a GT4 is in the same price range as the M2CS, at least in the US. And please let me know whenever people with comps transform them into CS's for 20k with labor. The roof alone is about 12 hours of labor. And the GT4 is gonna be marked up like crazy. I can get a CS at MSRP but not a GT4. I built a GT4 the other day with the options I would want, it came out to 124k $US I have an OG M2 heavily modded I love it, I've driven a Comp I love it, the CS will be the best version of a car that every has loved every version of. The sum of all the parts and them working in unison will create another car everyone loves. Plus the exclusivity factor. If I can get one for 80-85 it's a done deal for me.
The M2CS was presented in Europe and the comparsion with the GT4 in this thread started with reference to the European market. It is a fact that on this market the price difference for base cars is less than 5 K. Standard equipment is not much different so if you end up with a much higher price on the GT4 it's just because Porsche offer options that you value and which are not available in the BMW catalog.
Appreciate 0