View Single Post
      05-02-2019, 08:43 PM   #69
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
I remember this all too well. It got rather heated and quite a bit of name calling ensued. Truth be told, I was there out of curiosity and enjoying the debate, but also waiting for someone to step over the line and get banned.
I remained composed and focused throughout those rocky rollercoaster threads, no matter what got thrown at me. And the fact that I didn't budge, apparently freaked out some folks. The night I 'murdered' the closed deck assumption of the original M2 in a sniper fashion, you could hear the sound of hearts (or egos ?) breaking in the backdrop.

At least one hyperventilating individual got a temporary ban because of his questionable 'poetry' shared with the world:
Quote:
Your a freaking idiot. plain and simple..... its closed deck.
Quote:
Its closed deck, get over it. No way they would allow a car make 400lb ft of torque to the wheels stock without having a closed deck. Do some critical thinking buddy....
And your also an idiot if you dont think they make 400 to the wheels stock.....
Quote:
When the peanut gallery dissing the car and talking out their ass for no reason leave, I will leave....
Deal?
Quote:
Dude are you serious? Go away, you don't even own an M2 and you reek of jealousy.
But we digress. Let's get back on topic.

Tag18150.50
RugbyBro7601.50