View Single Post
      08-29-2020, 07:46 PM   #89
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Exactly as I said previously. Instead of listening to logic and reason and explanations to how shit actually works, you tell me to go pound sand.

And it does not matter that disabling the bulb check works. I'm not disagreeing with that. Never did. I've explained numerous times my concern is how dangerous it is to do that. You clearly do not have any clue how the BMW taillight system functions and have zero ways to test the solutions you are recommending to people, because you do not have the same vehicle config as them. Even disabling the bulb check is irrelevant for you because of your car's config. Therefore it's extremely dangerous for you to be recommending solutions to people, that you have no way of testing and verifying work and aren't harmful. On top of that, now you are recommending that people physically modify the electric systems of their cars. While having a clear lack of understanding of even entry level electrical engineering concepts.

That is what my problem is. I won't sit here letting you give nonsense minformation that is potentially harmful to people.

Last edited by Anthony1s; 08-29-2020 at 07:53 PM..
Appreciate 0