Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3+S62, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeBMW View Post
Not every shop /reseller can offer MCS. MCS is selective. But a good shop would listen to your experience as a driver, tire and your intended purpose. They provide the spring rates, clicks, etc. One setting for the street and another for the track.
FYI I have MCS singles on my E92 M3 "street" car that sees occasional track time with Hoosier R7. It is more comfortable on the street than stock. Then I have MCS triples on my E46 M3 race car.
I agree with you wholeheartedly... but that kind of MCS specific support is about a 4 hour drive from me, and still I could make (read: strongly encourage) my local shop guys, who are amazing, learn about MCS... Im sure we would get the street and track setups sorted out... but for my current needs I wanted something quick and easy to configure without any second guessing.

That said, everything I have read about the MCS setup is epic, and I would love to try it out. Im fighting with myself about building a E36 Racecar for WRL and would likely use MCS on that car if I go through with it. Building the car all depends on whether a divorce would go hand in hand with the racecar
I'm pretty sure you could buy the entire kit with settings from a shop then have your local guys install. Call AR Motorsports 503-697-3311 when you get ready.
BTW One of my good friends had a OG M2 in which AR installed MCS singles. Then he bought and M2C and they moved the MCS over. He daily drives both along with HPDE. They likely sell and install more MCS than anyone. Hundreds and hundreds of sets.......
Appreciate 0