Drives: F87 LBB ///M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [10.00]
2008 Z4M - SOLD  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
I really hope these tests include enough runs for statistical significance and will replicate actual conditions end-users will experience on the street and track. If a test isn't relatable to actual use cases, then it's pretty meaningless (other than for marketing purposes, which isn't to the end-users' benefit).

Importantly for the track will be how do the reduced IATs translate to speed, which is the ultimate metric being chased.

Sourcing would ideally be from a blind retail channel.
We have to crawl before we can walk

As of right now this is as close as we've come to any comparison between brands. If we can keep up the momentum and add a couple more brands to the list we'll have a better foundation to build and improve on.
@Tiago@VRSF If you're looking for a tester still let me know. This thread is exactly what the people need to see when making a decision on their intercooler. Been wanting to better understand the better product between CSF and VRSF race intercooler. I'm running a BMS Intake, FI Exhaust, VRSF catless downpipe and on BM3 stage1 ready to move to stage 2. Let me know if you still need testers!
Appreciate 0