View Single Post
      02-23-2016, 04:58 PM   #109
WHL102
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '16 GTI S, DSG, 4-Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIV3R View Post
Why you choose to be rude and not even respond to the question - is beyond me.

I never understood people like you, with a need to belittle others to make themselves feel a certain way.

Since you asked, I've been busy running a tech company and just closed a contract with an estimated contract value of half a billion. That's the rock I've been under.

I prefer to get my news from kind enthusiasts that have shared passions as they relate to my daily drivers - my M3, M5, X5M and 750i.

You, sir, don't seem to be a kind enthusiast. The response I got from true member on this thread was the perfect cliff notes response I was looking for.

Now, please politely piss off.
Whoaaaaaa, I am sorry! That is not how I meant that to be construed.

I was just poking a little fun at your expense because, to be fair, that was a pretty big one to miss! It has been covered by practically every news outlet, globally if I'm not mistaken, for over a year. To be honest, I thought that once you learned what you had missed you would have a "eureka" moment and have a little chuckle wondering how in the world you could have missed that one...

IMHO, your reply was an poignant example of being rude and belittling... But I get why you said it and I hope I've cleared things up. I didn't make that comment to make my prick hard. I promise.

Congratulations on closing your deal and finally coming out from under that rock!
Appreciate 0