Cavpilot2k
Chief Warrant Officer
Rep
Drives: like a damn lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
You may be right. I thought they had released prices on all M Perf. parts.

Regardless, if the OG M2's MP exhaust was nearly $4k for stainless, how much do you think BMW is going to charge for a BMW branded titanium MPE?

If it wasn't an official price, $6k was the educated guess being bandied about.
I mean they're charging $4k for a f'ing CF hood!
They haven't released pricing on several parts such as CF roof, MPE, etc.

OG M2 MPE (without tips) is listed for $2000 at BMW's online store and can be found for less than $2000 at several other online stores. The MPE for M2C is a muffler-only system so even though it's titanium I don't expect it to be priced more than $4K (without tips of course). Even if the lis price is around $4K, many online BMW part stores offer these parts with 25-30% discounts so we might be able to find it for ~$3K.
True, but saying you can buy the exhaust without tips for $2k is like saying you can buy the M2C for $54k without wheels or tires.

Adding tips brings the cost (MSRP) close to $4k (OG M2 MPE).
Sure you can get it less than that via discounts, but BMW pricing is basically $4k. For stainless.
I will bet two virgin princesses that BMW MSRP for this exhaust will be $5k or more. Probably $6k.
Appreciate 0