View Single Post
      05-22-2020, 10:58 AM   #72
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
The final word is out. The OPF-Delete ECM product is dead from my point of view. The company Awron Automotive who was developing it, has not been able to deliver what they have promised for more than a year now. It is the same person behind the company that is not giving support anymore for your Awron display. It is an one-man band right now who is unable to deliver the things he said he would deliver and which I then converted to you guys as a solution for our situation.

Over the past months, the product was promised to me and many dealers I spoke to at least more than 50 times. I even went to the office of the company mid-March to hear the latest, but now two months later nothing is there. There was a working prototype according to the owner of the business, but no further steps were made and I never saw it working.

It is a pity of course. I put more than 100 hours in this project hoping to find an option for everyone that looked out for a solution to remove his OPF without having to alter the tuning file on his car. The owner and developer of the product is simply not trustworthy enough to do business with anymore and I feel I need to take a distance.

He doesn't understand that they are clients waiting for the product and he is unable to finish it in a timely manner. Add to this to the fact that contacts of mine have experienced his inability to make it widely available for dealers and customers in the future at a decent price offer, and for me it all came together. There is a time you have to stop pulling a dead horse.

I have now decided to step away from the project knowing that it won't ever be released any time soon. It is what it is... The project is dead, and the only two options you can opt for now are to disable the sensors in the ECU or fit the AK Motion solution.

MR

Last edited by MR.; 05-22-2020 at 11:07 AM..
Appreciate 1