12-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #32
Moflow
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6MT

God so much driver fail.

Ways he could've prevented this:

1. Any amount of countersteer. He didn't appear to throw any lock at the car whatsoever. Even clumsy/late countersteering would've probably prevented this at such low speeds.

2. Panic braking. Usually a bad idea when you're going sideways, but again....such low speeds, the car would've recovered.

3. MDM mode. Admittedly, i'm not 100 percent sure on this one, but i've spun up the rear tires enough to bounce off the limiter with MDM on a couple of times, it lets you get A LOT of wheelspin, but then kicks in the stability control when you lift. He lifted with plenty of time left, I bet MDM would've saved him.

4. Just left the TCS on and not done a burnout. You know. Drive like a normal person and save the fun stuff for when there's nobody around and you're in a safe spot.

I feel bad for him, but man. Make better decisions. I'd encourage anyone who's ever had the urge to fuck around like this to take their car to an empty parking lot and practice their donuts for at least a little while. Preferably when its raining so you don't have to buy new tires. Establish some counter-steering muscle memory, it'll never leave you and will likely save your ass at some point in your life.
Appreciate 3
natmad667.00
nomoracin758.00
smknjoe234.00