M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpriest View Post
You will love the Essex Pro5000R AP-Racing kit. They are in a league of their own compared to what you're used to on your M4. I wish I had it on all my cars.

Should have gone with JRZs though! Lol!

Did you ever weigh your M4 comp? What did it come out to?
Thanks Brakes are awesome and my only complaint about them is regarding the DS2500 pads that I'll be using only on the street. When coming to a full stop, they squeal lottle bit at 5mph or below. Many people use DS2500 for street and DS1.11 for the track since this pair doesn't require bed-in after pad change. However, I might switch to a different street pad to achieve 100% squeal free braking lol.

I don't track nearly as often as you so I thought Ohlins would be nice upgrade over the stock suspension My only concern is the rebuild interval for Ohlins. We'll see how long they will last for me.

I have never weighed my M4 unfortunately but it had MPE which saves about 25lbs over the stock exhaust so stock vs stock my M4 might have been lighter than the M2C (most likely it was). I'll try to save another 30+lbs from the M2 with an exhaust and take break for a while for modding M2 doesn't have lithium battery so there is a huge potential to shave off another ~40lbs with a $700 lithium battery but I don't wanna remove that much weight from the rear without touching the front (not to upset the weight distribution).
Appreciate 0