Drives: M2 CS, 18 Vantage AMR, 00 WRX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
Who comes on a CS forum and tries to s—t on everyone's choice here? I wonder what makes a BMW guy wanna poo on a bunch of other BMW guys?

You sir should buy a Porsche and leave us fellows that still value old technology and outdated slow cars to Rest In Peace!
1. I have had nothing other than extremely positive feedback pertaining to my ownership experience with the F87 appliance.

2. Actually preferred the F87 to my Porsche . . . and sold the latter in favor of the former.

3. It is almost 2021 and BMW's release of G8X models is about to hit full stride.

4. I never shit on BMW, fellow BMW enthusiasts or the 2020 F87 CS . . . I simply suggested the overwhelming delay in U.S. delivery of the F87 CS might prompt favor with the newer BMW (G8X) models becoming available.

If not, that is cool . . . enjoy!

///AVM
And apparently no one here wants the same things you want. If I wanted a "appliance" I'd save a ton of money and buy a Honda or Toyota. I want a car with a "soul". I'm afraid this CS may be the last small(key to many buyers here) that has any soul. I sold my GT3 in favor of my '17 M4 but I let that go in favor of the smaller '17 M2.
Remember this guy test drive some sort of Nissan Infiniti coupe and thought it felt the same as the M2C. So I understand the appliance analogy.
Appreciate 1
Bimmed Out1908.50