View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 08:27 AM   #870
Conissah
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowM2C View Post
What does price have to do with anything?

CS models are supposed to be performance upgrades to the C model.

What exactly is upgraded other than cosmetics? The suspension is a massive downgrade. The carbon brakes are arguably a downgrade as the steel disks are not a hindrance if braking performance. There is a slight increase in horsepower but it's just a flash.
You keep posting the same thing seeking attention, here you got mine.

You are listing opinions. Some prefer adaptive suspension, others do not. I'm with you, I don't necessarily think they're all that cool, I would prefer a proper coilover setup, but I can't adjust that inside the car... As for braking, carbons are much better than their steel counterparts, in both performance and weight. They have their trade offs, but on paper they are better. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean no one else is allowed to like them. As for the tune, you own a 2020 (like me), so you can't tune it. That whole argument is 100% out the window, since (at the current moment) you can't flash your ECU at all (unless you're willing to do a bench flash), therefore, irrelevant.

Enjoy your M2C, mod it like you want to mod it. I for one love the way the CS looks, and would love to have the carbon bits, especially the roof and front lip.
Appreciate 2
cptobvious2531.50
MDuckie96.00