M-Pilot
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpriest View Post
Interesting, my DS2500 were nearly silent, I would only get squeaking in rare occasions. Maybe they just need to be bed in a little more? The DS1.11 is much worse noise. Pad changes with the AP kit are painless, no punching stupid pins.

It'll be interesting to see what you can do with the car once (if?) you take it to the track. Would love to hear your comparison vs your M4.

Also, are you planning on carbon fiber roofing? That should save a little weight but it's also expensive AF.
Yea, I'll try to bed them in more in next couple days. I'm definitely planning to take it on a track. In fact, been waiting to do a comparison to my M4 at Laguna. However, I still have certain things to take care before my first track day. The Apex EC-7 staggered wheels do not fit on the M2 so I have to sell them first to make room for the new set of track wheels. My guess is that my first track day will be in 2019

I really wanted the CF roof if I could spec it from the factory or even port installed but neither is available as of now. CF roof saves 12-13lbs tho and I only wanted it because of the looks not really for the weight savings. I'll get my roof wrapped in black instead. I might get CF hood in the future tho. Some options save about 24-25lbs and I might do the lithium battery at the same time. But I already spent quite a bit on the mods so far. I'll take a break and enjoy the car for a while
Appreciate 1
JeremyDFW458.00