View Single Post
      02-24-2024, 11:12 PM   #379
mykrrrr
Registered
Rep
Drives: Perhaps an F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabootski View Post
I've run a set of MCS 2 way, non-remotes custom built for B Street on my OG M2 the past couple seasons and will be posting them for sale soon if you're interested. These were purchased from Jeff @ ProPartsUSA with his recommended valving. My co-driver Jay and I had much success running these at SCCA national tour events the last 2 years and really felt they improved the handling the car, especially on lower grip sites which we struggled with the previous 2 years on stock dampers.

The improved handling from compression increase unfortunately does come at the expense of a harsher street ride. If that's a concern, I wouldn't hesitate to valve these a bit softer as we never ran them anywhere near full stiff except at Lincoln airpark which is a high grip surface. One other thing to consider with the MCS/ProPartsUSA setup is the slightly different end link mount location on the strut. I had custom length Ground Control endlinks built for this since the Dinan end links were too long. Those will come with the setup.

Where did you get those spring perches from? I looked at ProPartsUSA and didn't see it listed.
Appreciate 0