Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
So, kind of an odd part of my journey to share.

As recently reported, owning two 'visceral' driving experiences did not equate to twice the fun for me. I simply did not enjoy owning the 718 CGTS and M2C simultaneously.

Not to rehash all of it - and despite being an admitted Porsche fanboy - I simply wanted to keep the M2C. So, I tested the market for the 718 CGTS. The market is ripe and I got full asking offer within 24h. Transaction took about one week to complete. . . Sold and sitting in my garage awaiting transport truck to pick up on Monday.

I'll definitely find my way back into the Porsche lineup again. WHEN that occurs will depend upon whether the G87 M2C lives up my expectations . . . which I have impression it will.

In the interim I'm going to 'play' with the M2C. I'm going give the beast a little better posture and growl on Monday . . . scheduled at local Bimmer dealership for MP coilovers and MP exhaust.

Does not need, and I did not even want the MP exhaust, but JC likes spending my money and he forced me to get it.

So, come Wednesday I will be about $12K further into the M2C experience . . . thank you JC!

I'll report back once the beast is fully charmed.

///AVM
MP coilover and MP exhaust costs 12K ? thats ridiculous
Tell me about it . . . JCZ5 better enjoy that damn MP exhaust . . . as that puppy is expensive.

///AVM
How much is the MP exhaust alone?

You like the M2C so much that you sold the porsche ? Is that a better car ?
Don't have quote in front of me. MPE was more than MP coilovers, but labor cost for coilovers ($1,300) was three times that of exhaust.

I also got some Burger spacers which I may or may not have placed? Game time decision once I see how the beast sits.

Your question as to whether I think the M2C is better than the 718 CGTS is a loaded question. . . what is 'better?'

Let me say I just wanted to keep the M2C.

///AVM
Appreciate 0