View Single Post
      10-29-2021, 06:57 AM   #35
Robbyjai
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Yes they are a one-size-fits-all, as long as you use the tool as it was intended. The M2 isn't a serious race car, and if you've made yours such, then neither the blue brakes, or the 2NH will suffice.

Something tells me that you're the type of guy that uses a screwdriver as a hammer and then bitches about it not doing the job.
and something tells me you're a toss pot key board warrior who's never been on a race track and sits on the forum dispensing advice to people while other people on the same thread besides me has provided personal experiences that disagrees with what you say but yeh ok mate. good on ya.

i'll contact the folks that runs the M2 CS Racing Series and let em our resident forum expert who's a know it all said the M2 isnt a race car and they better stop the racing series. i better let the boys know here in australia who uses their BMW m2 in sprint series that their car is not a race car and they better pack it all away cos you know better right.. the same cars who are posting easily top 5 times in class. but you know better lols

Last edited by Robbyjai; 10-29-2021 at 07:04 AM..
Appreciate 1