CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoboi View Post
Ended up selling the car, some parting photos. The build list didn't change much really, will update it in the first post, just installed the aero and a discreet boost gauge, and did some minor tweaks involving setup and corner-balancing. Back on stock wheels as well.

The next owner should enjoy it a lot, I'll let them introduce themselves on the forums if they feel like it. Very balanced chassis, and fun on track after being dialed in, will definitely miss it.

I'd highly recommend against the 4 point harness setup, big pain in the ass and nowhere near as safe as a proper 6 point with rear cage and HANS. Especially when running a proper bucket, the angle can be improper.

I'll definitely come back in a few years when the G87 is announced and reminisce on this car haha. Looking forward to seeing y'all then. Till then, see you on track!
That was a nice build you had man. Did you sell it as is to the next owner? What's replacing it for now?

See you back soon lol
-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0