Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmic Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 1M View Post
M2 Comp with the BBK stones catching between the wheel and caliper there is so little room ?

This has happened to my M2C 2000 miles and BMW are not interested after all it was only a 60k car

I have owned BMW's for the last 30 years and this might be my last it's a design fault if you ask me but BMW said it's not a manufacturing default so that's it.

They were more interested in if I bought the car new from a dealer why should this matter

It's a BMW with Transferable warranty I purchased the car with 1,000 miles and 1 month old but this should not matter

But this is what they wanted to know before they said no This will be my last BMW.

How conmen is this ? I know it is a problem on the M4 GTS and bmw are replacing them under warranty
What did BMW replaced on the M4GTS to fixed the problem? Smaller wheels?

This is hilarious. Small stones will always find a way to get near your brakes. Most of the time it will break up and problem gone. If it gets stuck there without destroying itself just visit your local tyre shop and get them to take the wheel off to free that poor old stone...I mean you can also do it yourself
Yes. Or maybe move to the US and find a lawyer that can sue the stone.
Ok Kangaroo Jack, lets calm it down there. Lol
You are the guys that invented "unintended acceleration"
Appreciate 3
Thescout134944.00
cptobvious2531.50
Moflow2484.50