Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E36 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by O Haiii View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG_Coupe88 View Post
We're doing auto club speedway on July 14th. Speed ventures is the organization.
Hey, just got back from abroad. Pls include me in your future events. I signed up with speed ventures and it said since it's my first time tracking (done many canyons but no legit tracks) I would have to drive with an instructor next to me. Is this true? for the entire day?
I will let you know for the next one (might not be for a bit, got long vacation coming). I'm not sure if the website forces you to select having an instructor but I highly highly advise that you get instruction, you'll be and feel so much better for it and they'll eliminate bad habits before you develop them on your first track day. No, they don't ride with you the entire day, most times Its one, two sessions. You can tell them whenever, that you want to go the session alone if anything. A friend who came with us last Sunday to track was also instructing at the speed ventures event, and the guy he was instructing was pretty happy with it.