View Single Post
      07-11-2019, 03:50 PM   #8
Mosely
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 M2 | '20 X5 | '07 E92

Bumping my old thread here to see if anyone else has had a creaky front suspension and what they did? Mine creaks from the front passenger side when going over bumps in a straight line (can really hear it at low speed) and when hitting small bumps while the wheel is turned left. It goes away when turning right and it doesn't happy when you turn the wheel back and forth while stopped.

I do have KW V3 coilovers but it made the exact same noise when on stock suspension so it's something unrelated to the actual shock/spring, but it has progressively gotten louder and seems worse when it's hot outside. First noticed it with maybe 1500 miles on the car, currently have ~7500.

In retrospect, I should have taken it in for BMW to look at before installing the KWs since they will just blame the coils, and I don't have the energy to redo the whole install x 2 right now. I plan on taking everything off about 6 months before warranty expires and having all these little things looked over before re-installing them but was wondering if you guys had any thoughts right now?

Thanks!

Appreciate 0