06-28-2019, 05:42 PM   #16
Isty
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: M3 E46 - V40 T5 - M2 aug deliv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mowgli View Post
The Megane 3 RS is a good option. Don't knock the front wheel drive layout it hooks you into corners like it's on rails and the tail loves wagging when you ease off the safety net.

I've owned one for nearly 7 years and it still puts a smile on my face. Even when I bought an E90 M3 there was no question of replacing it. On roads with tighter corners it beats the E90 hands down.

I'm saving up for a M2C but I don't think it'll be a replacement for the Megane.
Megane RS is a sublime car! My brother bought a 275 trophy just after I sold my manual M2 and after driving his Megane I immediately thought it was better to drive than my M2 just because the manual in the M2 is flawed(IMO) and the manual in the megane was just fantastic.

Wanna update the thread with current options.

1. 981 Cayman S PDK 53k usd. Basically same spec as the last one but without bucket seats but the car is 4000usd less than the previous Cayman.
Guards red, PTV, PSE, sport suspension -20mm, 20inch Carrera S etc.

2. BMW M2 shadow edition dct 57k usd. A bit expensive but expecting to get it for less(52-53k).

3. Various M2's dct, from 42k usd and up.

I should just effing by a car at this moment, really need a toy and been seeing alot of M2s in real life recentley and they look soooooo good on the road, also sound amazing.
981s have always been a must-have aswell.
Appreciate 0