Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 m2

Quote:
Originally Posted by inline6ax View Post
Just installed my BMS Spacers!

-10 mm for the rear
-12 mm for the front

Outstanding quality, even comes with anti-seize lol. The kit also comes with extended lug nuts. Bonus, BMS gives you a free wheel pin to help with mounting/removing the wheels, it definitely helped out.

It looks amazing! I’m on stock height, so there is very little poke (I was hoping for flush), but I actually REALLY like it as is. Still unsure if I want to lower the car (either Eibach Springs or KW HAS Kit), which I’m sure will make the wheels flush with the added camber due to lowering.

My biggest worry was vibration, NO VIBRATION! Yay! When I installed them I used a steel bristle brush on the wheel hubs and wheels to make sure the surface was clean (surprised there was rust around the hub lips). Spacers fit perfectly.

I went with the 12 mm in the front because most seemed to run that and apparently the 10 mm may have not fit due to the hub lip sticking out too far. I tested a 10 mm on the front and it fit perfectly fine, HOWEVER I am glad I got the 12 mm for the front wheels, the amount of slight poke on the front vs rear is identical, I like it.

Highly suggest the BMS kit. I’m sure the Macht Schnell and Turner kits are great as well! Overall, I’m glad I got the spacers, car looks more aggressive it’s nice. Not sure if they do anything for performance haha, but they’re definitely worth the small cost.
Pics? I want the same spacers and have absolutely no desire to lower the car.
Appreciate 1
NO_USER_537.50