View Single Post
      08-28-2018, 11:29 PM   #340
deejM
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAY View Post
I know a couple who bought at the peak and are swapping to the Comp. Yes it doesn’t make sense financially but $50k to you isn’t the same as $50k to others so good on them I say. I am lucky enough that I didn’t pay the full price for the M2 but at this point unless the value equation is there I wouldn’t bother. It’s not like the M2C is a lot better in every way to the M2. There are areas where the original is better.
I'm really curious to know which is more fun, not faster.

Are there many reviews comparing M2 vs M2c? I always enjoyed the M2 on tests up to 7/10ths but not sure how it goes at track speeds. Over in europe now and booked an M2 for Nurburgring and planned to test this out but unfortunately too many accidents and track closures by the time i took it out. Seat cupra R is a giant killer though!

Btw Way, maybe swap your c63s for the cabriolet if its not your jam. Currently renting one for 2 weeks and perfectly suits the lazy roaring nature of the s63s engine compared to the coupe. Chassis is still rigid enough to tackle the swiss passes then transforms into the perfect cruiser around Lake como. I'd be extremely tempted to buy but reliability has been average. Diff broke in the first one and HUD works intermittently. 7000km on both cars.
Appreciate 0