View Single Post
      04-01-2018, 11:08 PM   #79
Dee Jay
Registered
Rep
Drives: 4 Series

Great post! Lots of very useful info. My intention was to search this forum to find out which venue, either Spartanburg or Thermal, would be recommended for M School. But you basicly answered all my questions in your post.

I attended One Day School in Thermal just two days after you attended Two M School at the same location. I had a blast!! If anyone is unable to pay the $$$ for M School, I would highly recommend attending a One Day class. Well worth it.

Before I sign up for M School, I thought I would do a Two Day School in Spartanburg. It’s as good excuse as any to travel across the country to somewhere I’ve never been, and to refine my driving skills before attending M School. I was the only female in a class of 14 and did a whole lot better than I thought I would. I didn’t finish first in any competitions, but did win win the first round rat race. Overall, I ended up about in the middle of the pack. I credit the fantastic instruction from Chris and Adam for my decent performance.

Since you are from NC and I’m from SoCal, would you recommend fall as a good time to visit Spartanburg? I’m thinking late October but haven’t made any definite plans yet. Any and all input is welcome as I have never been to the East Coast before. (poor, sheltered little girl! lol) Thanks!
Appreciate 0